19 Nov Introduction to ‘You Film We Edit’
Normally the preserve of larger companies Incognate has launched a You Film We Edit service to help more marketing professionals in the creation of engaging videos.
Our service offers support from script to final output – find out more here
Also look out for our video series that will delivers tips and advice on what to consider when filming your own videos.
Video is now recognised for helping to achieve higher Google rankings, drive more traffic to websites and increase sales and marketing engagement.
Today video is a critical tool for engaging your audience.
With a significant increase of millennials involved in the b2b buying process, video is becoming a preferred method of receiving information.
- 96% of B2B organizations use video in some capacity in their marketing campaigns, of which 73% report positive ROI results
- 70% of B2B buyers research any potential purchase buy watching Videos
- 45% of marketers plan to add YouTube to their marketing |repertoire by 2021.
- Google is starting to rank video-based content higher than text-based content.
The high cost of video production, often running into the thousands, has deterred many from using this highly successful media.
However, the recent rapid rise of high-quality smartphones capable of taking HD quality videos has now made it possible to film video on your phone. This has led to an increase in videos appearing on LinkedIn and other social media that could be considered a ‘Blair witch project’.
But is there a way to capture good quality video on your smart phone that you have filmed and convert it into a solid piece of marketing. We believe the answer is yes and over the next few weeks we will release a series of short videos that will help you to get the best out of your videos.
With social distancing likely to continue for much of the foreseeable future Incognate has launched a ‘You Film, We Edit’ service that will help to output professional videos for testimonials, case studies, how to videos, product explainers and much more
We have created a quick and easy 5 step process to get your films edited by our talented team!
- We can provide you with a script review, editing and completion
- You use our ‘Video Filming Guide’ to create your best video
- Fill in our editing form and upload your video to a Teams site
- Our editor cuts it together and adds final touches such as logos, titles and any other branding
- Your video is then output to HD Mp4 1920×1090 ready for sharing
The result is a professional video that will help you to increase audience engagement and set you apart from your competition.
For more information click here or get in touch today.